Memberships are on sale now, for a limited time only! Get yours before December 31, 2021:
- 2-4 Premium Seats to a 2022 Performance
- Up to 30% off for 2022 ticket and souvenir packages
- A 30th Anniversary Program Book and Nutcracker to pick up at the 2022 show
- Access to the 2021 Video on Demand: New content and the show you know and love!
- Virtual Meet and Greet with a Moscow Ballet soloist in December 2021
Members will receive seat locations in Spring '22 or sooner. Tickets will be pulled from the best available at the box office before the show goes on sale.
Audience members are required to follow state, local, and venue regulations, which may vary by city. Find your city for more information about your performance closer to that time.
The 2022 in-person performance is 2 hours long including a 20-minute intermission.
1. Use the Redemption Code you received in your Welcome email at https://www.stellartickets.com/o/moscow-ballet-2021/redeem.
2. After you register, find your content in the "Your Tickets" area at the top right side of the page. Moscow Ballet's Great Russian Nutcracker is viewable from December 1, 2021 until January 2, 2022.
3. If you are still having trouble with the webpage, email [email protected].
You will receive an email with more details on redeeming your digital products, the 2021 Video on Demand and Virtual Meet and Greet, like shown in the video above. Your stockingful of souvenirs will be available for pickup at the in-person show in 2022. For Christmas 2021 gifts, shop our online giftshop and place your orders before December 10!
The Zoom Meet and Greet will be held on December 18, 2021 at 2 PM ET. An email will be sent to you by December 15 with more details. A Moscow Ballet artist will join the Meet and Greet and answer any questions that you pose using the chat function.
It is important that you redeem your code before December 15 to be on the list receiving Zoom information.
Not all venues are eligible for the Membership program. Check back in Spring 2022 for tickets to your performance and subscribe to our email list to be the first to know when they go on sale!
Memberships will only be refunded if the show cannot go on due to state or local mandates.