- - Front of House advancement and show-call procedures with venue staff
- - Coordination of merchandise handling
- - Development of daily schedule for cast, crew and drivers; scheduling food shopping runs as necessary
- - Acquire catering, hotel management and oversight, and address any general issues arising from Cast requests
- - Work in tandem with Production Manager to ensure smooth load-ins and -outs by coordinating vehicles and show assets
- - Work with the Finance Department to track all expenses and cash flow while on tour; occassionally responsible for carrying, accounting for and dispensing large volumes of cash
The tour will visit theatrical venues with extreme variation in technical specifications. The qualified candidate will:
- *This position requires entry into Canada.
- - Have extensive experience coordinating logistics, schedules and people on national tours
- - Possess the ability to mitigate and resolve disputes amongst cast and crew
- - Act in a professional, courteous manner at all times
- - Be fluent in Microsoft Office suite and Google Drive/Cloud software
- - Background screening and Cori checks required.
Job Living Conditions and Requirements:
- - There are no “Dark Days” on this tour. All crew members will be required to work and travel seven days per week for the entirety of the tour.
- - All crew members will be required to Load-in/Load-out every day.
- - Since performances will occur daily, all crew members will be sleeping in a 12-bunk bus on route to the next venue destination. There will be no hotels for crew members. As the bus does not have a shower, crew members generally shower at the venues.
- - Bus Lavatory is available for urine only. Depending on the mileage of the drive, the bus may be stopping only once per night.
Please send resume and references to [email protected].
*Job Dates: Immediately-12/31/2019
*Starting weekly salary, including per diem rate, is ultimately dependent on an individual candidate's skills and experience.