National Dance Video Competition
How to participate:
2. Enter to win by completing the and submitting a video by midnight August 15th, 2018.
“Dove of Peace” Grand Prize:
“Dance” Grand Prize:
Runner Up Prize:
All Entrants Receive:
Entry Process and Rules for Moscow Ballet National Dance Competition:
- “Dove of Peace Prize” is reserved for contestants using provide “Dove of Peace” music.
- Prize Winners announced on Wednesday, August 22, 2018.
- Winners will be chosen by Moscow Ballet and notified by e-mail.
- Entrants may post and share their entries on social media, this will not affect contest results.
- To enter and to win you must register through the form on this page with valid information including e-mail address, shipping address and be a resident of the US aged 21 years or older.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- All decisions are final.
Rules and regulation:
- Prizes are subject to certain restrictions and may not be sold or exchanged and tickets must be redeemed on their performance date.
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted.
- Awarding of prizes will be conducted by Moscow Ballet whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the contest.
- All submitted information is kept strictly confidential, Moscow Ballet does not endorse or participate in "spam mail". We value your privacy.
- Moscow Ballet assumes no responsibility for late, damaged, illegible or incomplete entries.
- All entries become the property of Moscow Ballet and will not be returned.
- All taxes on prizes are the winner's sole responsibility and all federal, state and local laws apply.
- No alternate form of entry will be honored in this contest.
- Void where prohibited or restricted.
- This promotion is conducted exclusively by Moscow Ballet.
- The contest is not open to employees, and their families and friends, of Moscow Ballet.
- By participating, entrants agree to allow Moscow Ballet to periodically send notification of special offers and promotions via e-mail. If at any time you decide that you do not wish to be contacted further, use the opt-out button in each communication.
- Entries submitted by automated submission software will be disqualified.
- Moscow Ballet and its promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents of each, shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by Winners for any damage, loss, or liability to persons or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of prize or participation in this contest.
- Moscow Ballet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend part or all of this contest should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Moscow Ballet corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the contest.
- Moscow Ballet and its promotion and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents of each, are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost, interrupted, or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Moscow Ballet, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the contest.
- Moscow Ballet reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual Moscow Ballet reasonably believes to have tampered with the entry process or with the operation of the promotion, or who is found to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
- This contest is intended and limited for play in the United States and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law.
- For more information, call 413.499.1733